Skip to main content

Holiday 2012 Influenster VoxBox

So I just got my second Influenster VoxBox in the mail the other day... This one I am MEGA excited about!! It had a bunch of fun and exciting things in it....

  Here is what I found when I opened the box....


The first item was the Goody QuickStyle Hair Brush.  It claims to help dry your hair 30% faster with these little microfiber bristle things in between the regular bristles.  I tried this out on the first day, and so far I really like it! I think it did in fact help my hair dry faster.  I am concerned that it might be difficult to clean hair out of the brush the way it is designed (I have long hair and tend to leave plenty behind after brushing)...But over all I think it is a pretty decent brush!


Next up...my all time favorite... The Quaker Oats Medleys--Cherry Pistachio!!!
I LOOOOVE Quaker Medleys....and somehow they knew the Cherry Pistachio was my favorite!  One of the best things for breakfast. I've always liked oatmeal...but this brings it to a whole new level!! Every flavor is great, but the Cherry Pistachio gets a 10 all the way!!


The third item out of the box was NYC Lip Gloss. This went on pretty well and was a decent color...but seemed to dry my lips out pretty quickly.  I'm sure that I will use it again, but it is definitely not the best lip gloss I have ever had.  Not bad for a sample though!


Finally, the last thing in the package was a set of Kiss Nail dress, black and silver nail decals. Enough for a manicure and pedicure...I am really excited about these. Cant wait to give them a try.  Will do a separate quick post on them when I finally get to use them  later this week hopefully.  They look really cool and I hope they look as great once they are on!


So that's that with the Holiday 2012 VoxBox...As always, thank you Influenster for this opportunity to try some great products!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kicking MS in the Face!!

Super old picture-didn't have much on my laptop, but it does the trick!       So I still have absolutely no use of my right hand but I'm going to attempt an update.   After the MRI I expected to have to wait until Tuesday for the results. Thursday AM my mother called and said she was flying in. While I was really trying to deal with this without help, it was starting to take its toll. I was feeling progressively worse and it was getting harder to do anything at all. My left arm had been getting numb and my right just keeps getting worse. We picked her up Thursday afternoon. Shortly after we got home the neurologists office called and said my results were back and my doctor didn't want me to wait until Tuesday so he asked another doctor to squeeze me in. My appointment was for Friday at 12:45. I arrived with my own personal support army: My hubby, daughter, mother, and amazing friends Cheryl and Renee. I was nervous though certain I knew the findings.  Once we all packe

Multiple Sclerosis: Defined

Mommy & Abigail  What exactly is Multiple Sclerosis? I've had many people telling me that they are glad I am all better and other people telling me that they are sure I will beat this. While I appreciate all of these warm wishes, I want to be sure that everyone understands how serious this really is. I've had a few customers that have acted as though I had a case of the flu and was now on the mend, and one even told me not to bother with the medicine the doctor prescribed but to just drink sugar water with lemon because that will fix me.  MS is not something that you can overcome or beat. It isnt going anywhere. Like other diseases such as cancer, my MS could go into remission and there could be months or maybe even years where I remain relatively symptom free, but this crazy thing will always be lurking. I myself am still trying to come to terms with that overwhelming information. It is not just a temporary hiccup, but a lifestyle changer. I will not let it define me, b

Sandbags, Snow, and JELLO..

   I originally wanted to start this blog as a way to chronicle my journey as a mother to my eight month old daughter as she grows...as I sit here at 2:37am, I fear that may have somewhat changed. For about four or five months now I have been having some strange symptoms that I have always attributed to my back or neck being out of whack due to having a new baby, to my dismay I am not so certain that that is the case any longer. On and off for months I have had trouble with my feet and calves going numb. At first they felt like I was standing in a pile of snow barefoot. I could never get them warm. Eventually that went away and my left leg was no longer numb, but the right remained. I would see my chiropractor on and off trying to get this corrected. Occasionally I would find myself with another symptom one a bit more difficult to explain to people...My skin hurt. And hurt badly. Various parts of my body would become extremely hypersensitive. The slightest touch would send me crying in